Inside Sales Representative (m/f) in full or part-time
Shape your future with us!
baramundi software AG is a leading provider of efficient and secure unified endpoint management software. Around the world, over 2,500 customers of all sizes and from every sector benefit from the independent German manufacturer's many years of experience and outstanding products. These are compiled into an integrated, future-orientated unified endpoint management solution in the baramundi Management Suite: endpoint management, mobile device management, and endpoint security are provided via a shared interface, using a single database, and according to global standards.
baramundi software AG is headquartered in Augsburg. The products and services of the company, founded in 2000, are fully â€œMade in Germanyâ€. baramundi successfully cooperates with partner companies around the world in sales, consultancy, and user support.
If you are looking for new perspectives in a competent team and want to work in a dynamic and professional environment, talk to us about your career. We are looking for a:
Inside Sales Representative (m/f) in full- and part-time
for acquisition of new customers, lead qualification, generation of appointments
Area: Bavaria with home office possibility after job training in Augsburg
- As a self-starting Inside Sales Representative you will be prospecting new B2B business in the UK area through cold calling with the right mix of curiosity and creativity
- You will be performing several integral parts of the sales process, starting with research of potential customers, first contact through to appointment agreements
- You will build and manage your own pipeline of opportunities in order to win new clients
- You will be using a database as well as your own intuition to source leads and generate meetings for our internal account manager and external sales partner
- For this role you need to have one or more years sales experience
- Ideally, you bring especially previous telesales experience with a track record of relationship building and closing
- Preferably, you will have a background in technology, however this is not essential and we will consider candidates from alternative backgrounds
- Furthermore you must love customer interaction over the phone and give one hundred percent effort in convincing our customers of the product benefits
- You are highly self-driven, target-orientated and show exceptional enthusiasm and commitment to the role
- You must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills as well as elementary German
- We adopt a variety of processes in pursuit of a family-friendly personnel policy, including flexible working hours
- We offer childcare vouchers and we subsidise your personal pension scheme
- Office refreshments and treats are for free â€“ our kitchen is stocked with softdrinks, coffee and tea as well as fresh fruits
- You can benefit from our various partnerships, for example special rates in local gyms
Take advantage of your opportunity and apply by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to baramundi software AG, Beim Glaspalast 1, 86153 Augsburg, by indicating your possible entry date and salary expectations.
We are pleased to meet you!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobs.augsburger-allgemeine.de - vielen Dank!